Yamaha Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I got a 2009 yamaha grizzly 350 irs and wanting to put on an aftermarket exhaust. If any of you guys find anything or know something about this please contact me back.

thanks,
grizzly350(ethan) [email protected]

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Yes HMF seems to be the most popular for utility quads, I see tons of them. Good price, good quality and good sound!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I looked at HMFRACING.COM and found an exhaust for the 07-09 grizzly 350.I want one that will last not to loud but not to quiet either. Something reliable will do me good.

Thanks,
Ethan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Adam im sorry i didn't see your post about the hmf exhaust. I clicked on the hmf on your post and that's the one i was looking at.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I want one that will last not to loud but not to quiet either. Something reliable will do me good.
My friend has one on his trx450r and it is LOUD. I will say that it needs repacked so it could get quiter. Also the 450 sport bikes are ushually loud as hell anyway so that might be it. I would think that HMF would have their utility pipes in more of a mild state like you want. I can say you will notice a power increase big time :smirk:

·
Registered
2 Posts
kenda executioners 27 are what i have on my grizz 600 hmf swamp series pipe,and snorkels.and can i say awsome sound and performance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts