Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you feel we need to add a forum not currently covered. Feel free to leave your suggestions here. If we generate enough requests, the forum WILL be added.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What about an Automotive forum? where members can discuss cars, trucks, ...etc
come on guys support my request and show some love. haha
:wav:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Sounds like something I could get into. Good idea! +1 on my part

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Where do we go ?

If you feel we need to add a forum not currently covered. Feel free to leave your suggestions here. If we generate enough requests, the forum WILL be added.
Hi,
Perhaps a translation forum with a mod that understands English & American and can translate between the 2. I mention this as I get such odd replies to the points I raise and by the same token the points I raise must seem odd. If you want to go 'global' there needs some work done ... I think the site is good, overall, (with a few exceptions) which could perhaps be sorted out to allow people from all over the globe to enjoy the site .... from a British point of view the adverts look tacky and if you need income just charge for access rather than post country specific adds as other users a) cannot make use of the sites/links B) don't look good. But I guess the code could be adjusted to suit country of origin and supply adds from that locale which would then give you global advert income but targeted to the users country of origin.
Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your points are understandable and thank you for the critiques. I'm trying to make this website global and it's not geographically targeted. this forum is open to everyone. Concerning the ads, I'm not here to make an income or a living from the website. I'm testing the 2 square ads performance on the main page and they are displayed for guests only, once you sign-in they disappear! the few bucks generated (the pennies) will help paying the costs associated to running the server, etc. However a premium memberships are available (under the navigation menu and the user control panel) for members who are willing to support the website or sponsoring it. Like I always mentioned this forum remains free so everyone can enjoy it.
Please also note that this website is relatively new (2 months) and there's a lot of room of improvement. I really appreciate your opinion and I hope you are enjoying your stay!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Chris :) We should keep this thread for forum requests ;)
I'm also for the automotive forum, I think it's a good idea...we are 3 so far, we need few more votes and the forum will spring into life :)

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
I think we need more happy smilies. :hairpull: How about some that are rolling around from laughter, or have a laughing sign, or one's that are bowing down from laughter, maybe spitting up food or drinks from laughter?
:soap:

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I would like to see sub forum in the PWC section for Peoples Rides/pics and videos, also another for ski and or engine builds.
I can see it getting pwc stuff cluttered in the bike section, to save on confusion.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Can you do a how to on becoming a member or lifetime member? Figured it would be easier support the site. :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts