Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 YDRAX3 cart injector is not passing fuel. I have good fuel pressure, but no fuel comes out when I press the pedal. I made a couple of jumpers and went straight from the battery to the injector, and fuel did squirt. I tried the same thing with a spare injector with the same result. The problem is that I'm having trouble tracking the wires and can't find a good schematic to guide me. I'm not sure it's the wiring, but I thought I'd try to eliminate that before trying anything else.
I'm not a mechanic...can somebody offer advice or tell me how to trace the wires from the injector?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2013 YDRAX3 cart injector is not passing fuel. I have good fuel pressure, but no fuel comes out when I press the pedal. I made a couple of jumpers and went straight from the battery to the injector, and fuel did squirt. I tried the same thing with a spare injector with the same result. The problem is that I'm having trouble tracking the wires and can't find a good schematic to guide me. I'm not sure it's the wiring, but I thought I'd try to eliminate that before trying anything else.
I'm not a mechanic...can somebody offer advice or tell me how to trace the wires from the injector?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts