Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i jacked up really bad a couple nights ago. I always haul ass in my car when I get to the backroads and always thought nothing was gonna happen and made fun of people that told me I was dangerous and was gonna get caught. So the other night I took off on Shouline Rd. and had er to the floor. I popped over the top of a hill and there was a state cop. Clocked me at 127mph:busted:. So needless to say I'll probably be loosing my license in a month when I go to court. Only had them 3 months. Point? DONT STREET RACE OR GO FAST ON PUBLIC ROADS. Always hated people that told me that but I understand now. Find yourself a good track or drag strip to go fast on...

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
:biggrin:
I always hated people tell me to watch my speeds and chit but the way I see it is that most people need to learn on their own. Believe me, my bike has seen well over triple digits and then when I throttle down I think how stupid it was. HOWEVER, seems to happen at least a few times a week when I ride. It's a risk you run.
By the way, what kind of car were you runnin that you got it over 120?

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Galant GTZ. It has a speedo of 120 and I used to burry it all the time so the thing gets it. Its a four door but it still moves

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You got that thing over 120? You must have had miles of open road. My buddy got his up to around 115 but it took him 3 miles to do it while the pedal was pinned to the floor

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You got that thing over 120? You must have had miles of open road. My buddy got his up to around 115 but it took him 3 miles to do it while the pedal was pinned to the floor
...? It's not that hard at all with mine. WTF is wrong with yours lol. I can bury that speedo in no time for a stock v6.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
No clue man. My buddy said he had a bitch of a time getting his up to 115. Maybe he just needs to learn how to drive :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts