Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Others

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys have for your cellphone company (no pre-paid companies)?
Also, what phone do you have/want?

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've got Verizon and currently I have the Motorola Adventure V750. I've had a few Blackberry's but too many problems so I'm now looking for a different phone.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I guess he's talking about the US providers :)

I have a blackberry with Sprint. I wanted the android phone aka Nexus One from google but it's damn expensive :)

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
could have had an "Other" button for us people who live far far away ! :)

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...I wanted the android phone aka Nexus One from google but it's damn expensive :)
Supposedly it's not all that great a phone either. I read an article last week that said out of the android phones, the one made by google wasn't the hottest thing out there.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Supposedly it's not all that great a phone either. I read an article last week that said out of the android phones, the one made by google wasn't the hottest thing out there.
I have :- I9+++ Dual Card Quad Band phone

it looks like an iphone but I guess it rings and not much else :rofl: but its Ok being duel sim so I have a Virgin sim in one holder & O2 in the other

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
An iphone knockoff. That's awesome
well I got it of EBay for $24.99 but $30 delivery so $55 all up or £30 sounded quite cheap to me

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an iphone, but since the company through which it works SUCKS, I pretty much use it as an alarm clock. Stupid AT&T

·
Registered
139 Posts
How long have you had the phone? Any problems with it? My buddy says that his keeps turning off and it's pissing him off
I have had it a year and not issue at all. I love it. One of the best phones I have ever owned.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
iPhone is for girls :rofl: j/k
Blackberry here but I want the Nexus one or any android phone so bad but I have to wait, the economy is bad :smirk:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have verizon and the normal droid. Its a awsome phone

1 - 20 of 34 Posts