Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be buying a pair of new waverunners this summer. I see my local dealer has their price the same as msrp. Should I expect to pay list or is their room to negotiate in this environment.

Also I'm looking at the ex deluxe. Just looking for something comfortable with a bit of speed for me and my family including kids age 10.

Let me know if you think another model would be good and feedback on prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Demand is very high. You likely won’t find any room for negotiations. Expect to pay more than msrp with fees. I ordered two ‘22 waverunners in early Sept. Best I could get was the free 5th year on extended warranties. Why the EX? Have you tried the VX HO or FX HO? Much more comfortable, far more power, better tow capabilities, something you‘ll love for as long as you own. There is a reason why so many EX’s are for sale after a summer or two of use. EX is a plastic, light toy with a 100HP motor while VX and FX HO are both 200+ pounds heavier, with an almost 100% increase in power. Drastically different. Try them for yourself before spending $20k+ for the pair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts