Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie (today!) 2009 Strato owner here. Thoroughly enjoying this bike, but a question...am I missing something in the owners manual? Not seeing the function of the 3 push buttons on front of the tank. I'd appreciate it if someone could enlighten me. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i too would like to know this. ive not been able to locate anything related to this. also i have only just now noticed on the left hand side right behind the clutch theres a little button labeled "select" and i have no idea what thats for. altho, if i were totally honest, i haven looked too deep for this. i only just found it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i too would like to know this. ive not been able to locate anything related to this. also i have only just now noticed on the left hand side right behind the clutch theres a little button labeled "select" and i have no idea what thats for. altho, if i were totally honest, i haven looked too deep for this. i only just found it.
I know the 'Select' button by the clutch handle, toggles you through the different displays down on the tank. And I discovered that there's only one button on the front of the tank, not 3. Two are just screw fasteners. I assume the one button, resets the trip mileage counter. Hope you're enjoying your ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts