Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transporting Moroccan Hash from Morocco to Spain (Europe) powered by Yamaha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDxoSuFaNOc&feature=related]YouTube - haschich[/ame]

:D

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha kind of... I was talking to Motorcross about hash in Morocco and found that video.. we were both like oh that's yamaha motorboards.
that's a good stuff and you all guys invited :)

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
My brother is in the coast guard and they came across a boat with 6, yes 6 outboars on the back. They only saw the boat on radar and coud calculate how fast it was going. Sent the helicopter out to catch it and eve that couldnt catch it. THey had to radio ahead and have a faster chopper sent out to catch the boat. He said it was an awesome setup. THe boat was about 40 feet long.
Sorry no pics.
The boat was loaded with drugs coming to the usa.

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
My brother is in the coast guard and they came across a boat with 6, yes 6 outboars on the back. They only saw the boat on radar and coud calculate how fast it was going. Sent the helicopter out to catch it and eve that couldnt catch it. THey had to radio ahead and have a faster chopper sent out to catch the boat. He said it was an awesome setup. THe boat was about 40 feet long.
Sorry no pics.
The boat was loaded with drugs coming to the usa.
:worthy: Holy chit that thing must have been hauling a$$. Did you brother ever tell you how fast they ESTIMATED it was going?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts