Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is going too far.

There's no reason that a Corvette (a car that has been a 2 door since 1953) should be made into a 4 door. IF Chevy wants to make a FAST sedan, then introduce a new model and just stuff a Vette's engine in it!

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this has even been whispered at Chevy, then the CEO deserves to get a :wedgie:
That would kill the American legend!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
It looks like the new Volvo :smirk: Seriously, I hope they are joking, GM should be focusing on building high quality small cars for the masses and especially after Toyota scandal. Corvette should be the last thing on the list to worry about.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I think this is going too far.

There's no reason that a Corvette (a car that has been a 2 door since 1953) should be made into a 4 door. IF Chevy wants to make a FAST sedan, then introduce a new model and just stuff a Vette's engine in it!
It looks more like a Saab to me

As Saab are a GM brand perhaps some of the euro style has been imported

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought GM sold Saab last year. Just like it tried to do with the Hummer. If I'm not wrong, Saab is now owned by a European company

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I thought GM sold Saab last year. Just like it tried to do with the Hummer. If I'm not wrong, Saab is now owned by a European company
it takes longer than a year to design a car ... I would guess work in progress was sent back to GM HQ ,,,, but we have some gm/vauxhall workers facing the sack it stinks

·
Registered
66 Posts
thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
If I remember Saab is out of business. A Chinese company wanted to buy it but they couldn't reach an agreement.
Leave the vette and Montecarlo alone, they always been 2 doors :banghead:

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gm sold Saab to a Swedish company called Koenigsegg.

For those that have never seen what a Koenigsegg looks like:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts