Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I own and ride an FX Cruiser. Been riding for 20 years. My ski always seems to get water in it. Not a lot but always some. My guess is that it is water (smell it). The tinting comes from something red of course. You will have to search for what is causing the red tint. I use a cooking baster to suction it out. I also use about 8 feet of tigon tubing (clear) and create a siphon.

This works great for me
Automotive lighting Body jewelry Cable Jewellery Auto part

I use these but they wear out quickly

Font Circle Cable Bicycle part Wire

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmm that’s odd. The only fluid that is in your watercraft is engine oil, gas, and water that keeps it cool. Scoop some out and smell it. If smells fragrant then it’s P antifreeze.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There is a way to determine precisely what the liquid consist of, but the process is probably way too expensive for this application. The process is called gas chromatography. This process will tell you all the different elements that make up the liquid.

Have you sprayed rinse water inside the hull? Have you rinsed off the engine?

You may want to collect the liquid and put it in a container that you can seal. After collecting the liquid, contact the manufacturer by phone. Try to get connected to a product design engineer or the engineering department manager. Discuss it with them and tell them you have a sample. If they ask you to send the sample to them, only send half. Keep the other half for future reference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts