Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 VX Limited HO on pre order. I was given a date of early May, then June 10, now sometime in July.

Is the GA factory building waverunners? Any hope it comes in June? Trying to decide if I should just cancel, or not. Please let me know if you have any insight.

·
Administrator "Loose Nut" - From Houston, Texas
65 Posts
Unfortunately don't have any insight as to when production will catch up. Yamaha isn't the motor company having issues. When there's the number 1 selling vehicle in the US sitting waiting for parts, you know it's bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2021 VX Limited HO on pre order. I was given a date of early May, then June 10, now sometime in July.

Is the GA factory building waverunners? Any hope it comes in June? Trying to decide if I should just cancel, or not. Please let me know if you have any insight.
There is a dealer hold on the vx models for some reason but I don't know what it is I'm waiting to get mine also

·
Registered
1 Posts

Following - I put a deposit in May on a waverunner that was supposed to be shipped on 6/14/2021. Dealer is now telling me Yamaha has changed date from 6/14/2021 to ‘blank’. Not sure what ‘blank’ means, guess I’ve now entered the ‘wait and see’ stage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally 1 month later i got mine had to call the dealer service department to find out they had the part but when I was told it would be ready I went to pick it up it was still in the showroom l had to go back a couple of hours later and it was finally ready

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my EX Deluxe in early March, supposedly for May delivery. No calls from the dealer so I contacted them about three weeks ago. Yamaha told them on May 28th that the unit was "crated and ready for shipment". As of 6/28 it still has not shipped. My dealer is getting zero information from Yamaha as to why a completed PWC has not shipped when it is a month overdue.

Apparently, Yamaha isn't into actually shipping stuff.

·
416 Posts
Ordered my EX Deluxe in early March, supposedly for May delivery. No calls from the dealer so I contacted them about three weeks ago. Yamaha told them on May 28th that the unit was "crated and ready for shipment". As of 6/28 it still has not shipped. My dealer is getting zero information from Yamaha as to why a completed PWC has not shipped when it is a month overdue.

Apparently, Yamaha isn't into actually shipping stuff.
Talk is there are shortages of people working. This includes truck drivers. Could be why.

·
Super Moderator
'03 VStar 650 Classic,'06 Stratoliner,'01 1600 Roadstar Silverado
14 Posts
I read an article yesterday that said 25% of 18 wheelers are sitting, not enough drivers . The new regs from state to state have made it so most of the old timers said enough is enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I pre ordered 2021 fx svho limited in October. Delivery and/or shipping date has changed half dozen times. Dealership has no answers as to why keeps being delayed. Then I hear horror rumor and stories that I should get money back because it’s not coming. So frustrated. Just looking for anything positive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I pre ordered 2021 fx svho limited in October. Delivery and/or shipping date has changed half dozen times. Dealership has no answers as to why keeps being delayed. Then I hear horror rumor and stories that I should get money back because it’s not coming. So frustrated. Just looking for anything positive.

·
Super Moderator
'03 VStar 650 Classic,'06 Stratoliner,'01 1600 Roadstar Silverado
14 Posts
I posted in your other thread , I would call them and find out what is up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts