Yamaha Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thing is no joke!

This beast has a 1679cc engine coupled with a 5-speed multiplate slipper clutch and coming in at 685lbs WET. Would love to see one of these take on an R6. And I'm glad to see that cruisers, even Harley's, are finally coming with FI. Carbs were great and all, but a huge PITA to clean and make performance upgrades to (gotta get jets and mess around with that). No changes made from the 2009 though (except for the price which went from $17,990 for the 2009 to $19,500 for the 2010).
I hope it's just a picture, but if they don't make this thing in black then that's a HUGE mistake on Yami's part. The black fit the bike so well last year. I understand that some people might not want an ALL black bike so they released a red one, but there are A LOT more people that want a black one.

Anyways, here's the pic:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
That will be kind of odd, no black Vmax in 2010.
here's a 2009 in 2010 colors, the girls are a bonus :comic19:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Yes they are a plus! :rockout: The lines on that bike together with the siler/grey accents just scream for a black tank and fenders IMO

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Hi
I had a VMax or was it a Venture Royale ? in the mid 80's I do hope these new ones steer as mine did not .... £17k in the UK
Regards Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts