Join Date: Jul 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Riding in Malta
So far I have learnt the following points, I will add more as they become apparent!
At least in Italy, they recognise that bikers/scooters are actually a good idea.
1) Car drivers really cannot see bikers
2) Drivers will undertake your ass if you leave a gap
3) Drivers will try squeeze through and beep at you (Just let them through)
4) Dont touch the throttle once you have wet the tyres
5) Roads here are like riding on off road ice... is there such a thing?.. there is now.
6) 55mph feels fast!
7) You may have to ditch that Frank Thomas jacket and actually ride in a light jacket...