Code 19 / 43 to brain or not to brain..... - Yamaha Forums
Welcome to the unofficial Yamaha Forums community! Please Register to gain full access and remove the Ads! it's FREE!    

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-11-2020, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Code 19 / 43 to brain or not to brain.....

Hello, I have code issues 2008wr250x .When a got this bike it was only going to need a fuel sender.. Funny how life just seems to happen no matter what. So I installed new sender from fuel pump factory. And let's say that not the only thing. So a little history , diagnosis of fuel sender,by removal .and in ine the tank
,Looked a little like kindergarten students without supervision. And replaced.then I got the intell on ecu code retrieveal and got a 19as well as 43 . No matter what I cannot getthe 19 to go away.so my question is this can tl nf
here be an ecu problem like Code19 s curcuit kss needing able to burn up all
.and how can I solve this on the next try. I payed for pymoandg bc r.
Ems
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-16-2020, 07:26 PM

Sometimes people will sell something they know will cause them a lot of problems or cost a lot of money.
It's very unusual for people to sell a Toy that is going great and doesn't have any costly issues coming up or already started and they tell some poor mug that the problem is only a simple one and that was why they never got it fixed to sell it for more money.
I would take it to the Dealer to check over and they should know what the issue is and how much to get it fixed and if he is a good dealer, he may just sell you the parts and let you know how to fix it yourself if that can be done.
You also need to use a spell check and grammar checker before posting as it was very hard to work out what you are trying to say ?
Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement